What’s in your Diaper Bag?
Bye, bye purse….hello diaper bag! Diaper bags are an important part of being a parent.
Ok, so one year ago I was hitting Coach Outlet for the 30% off beginning of fall sales event. Now, like many of you my life revolves around the diaper bag.
As females, we get to experience firsthand the progression of life. As little girls we walked around the house in our mother’s high heels and pleaded for a hot pink spangled purse. Next, high school it was all the rage of Coach, Dooney & Bourke and Gucci. At last, we are college graduates and learn about eBay, outlet malls and the best designer purses.
Now that we are mothers, our life, our style, our sanity revolves around the diaper bag. Fortunately many of our favorite designers make diaper bags. If we don’t have a well stocked diaper bag….then we’re asking for TROUBLE!
The Mommy and Daddy-to-be diaper bag check list:
- Changing pad (many diaper bags come with one)
- Childs vaccine log (just in case child get sick and have to go to hospital)
- Phone number of pediatrician
- Allergy information
- Hand sanitizer
- Baby wipes
- Camera (for those “oh so super cute moments”)
- Bottles/formula/breast milk
- Extra nipples for bottles
- Pacifiers/pacifier clip
- Burp cloth
- Small First Aid kit
- Nasal aspirator
- Extra onesies (2)
- Diaper rash cream
- Rattle/baby book/small toy
- Disposable deodorizer bags (for those “oh so smelly” diapers!)
- Little Noses Saline Solution
- Hair clips (girls)
Remember to always try to have a Diaper Bag / Baby bag ready to go and packed so you can leave quickly! Post by Teachermommy….
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
Sites That Link to this Post