Get Some Spring in Your Step With TOMS Shoes
Are you looking forward to spring? I know that when we lived up north, by the beginning of February, I was on the lookout for the crocuses to start poking out of the snow, even though it would be another month before they’d actually appear. With much of the country suffering from the winter doldrums, TOMS Shoes has come out with some new designs that will have you feeling the spring in your step in no time at all.
- Embroidered Floral Women’s Classics are made out of natural-colored hemp and feature an embroidered design of flowers and leaves. These Classics slip on easily without ties, and you can wear them with socks or without. They’d look great with jeans or a skirt; they are easy to dress up or down.
- Multi Hearts Vegan Women’s Classics This is another Classic shape shoe, this time made without any animal products. They’re just in time for Valentine’s Day, too, with their colorful hearts against a black backdrop. These feature a canvas insole.
- Plaid Wool Women’s Desert Wedges Step out in style with these wedges, which are great for your winter or spring wardrobe. With a heel of 2 3/4”, you’ll gain some height while keeping your feet toasty warm in this wool wedge. This is another style that can be dressed up or down; they’re appropriate to wear with jeans, pants or a skirt.
- Emerald Women’s Glitters The newest addition to the Glitters collection comes in a sparkly emerald color. These are cut like Classics, and are great to add a little pizazz to any outfit. Glitters come in several colors, so if emerald isn’t your favorite shade, choose from black, red, pink, silver, white, ivory, purple and more.
- Burgundy Wool Women’s Cordones The Cordones can be worn with or without socks, just like the Classics, and you can use the laces or not; it’s up to you, as the shoes have elastic to keep them in place even if you take the laces out. The burgundy is the newest color available.
One of the best things about TOMS Shoes is that any time you make a purchase, a pair of new TOMS shoes is donated to a child in need somewhere in the world. So your support of this business not only gets you a new pair of shoes, but helps a child who desperately needs a pair for work, school or play.
You can save some money on your purchase by using our TOMS coupons! Just click on the TOMS coupon code that you want to use and apply it to your order. The codes and deals change frequently so check back each time you make a purchase to make sure that you get the best bargain available!
Are you planning on ordering from TOMS this winter? Which styles are your favorites?
i have never heard of toms shoes they look cute
I love Toms shoes. They are so comfortable to wear and the designs are classy. 🙂
Oh.. Toms wedges. So cool! 🙂
I LIKE TOMS SHOES AND THE CEO -WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR NEEDY FAMILYS
I’ve never tried their shoes but I need some new ones. Thanks!
I’ve never purchased toms shoes before but i do hear they are comfortable
I don’t have a pair yet, but I’ve heard great things about them!
WOW! these is cool! I thought that tom shoes are just for kids! I just knew that they have for the older ones. I would love to have the Plaid Wool Women’s Desert Wedges 🙂
i owe 2 pairs of their shoes & would love more … they fit great & so comfortable. i have check on this sunglasses too … wish they were a little less pricey. ( :
Nope, new to me too! Great review. Going to have to look into these. Thanks for sharing.
I still don’t own a pair of Tom’s-great post, I didn’t know they had vegan shoes-thank you!
I love these shoes and they are so comfortable. I also like that they donate shoes based on my purchase – i wish there were more companies that would do the same.
i live in a college town so these are huge. the peep toe pair in the photo are cute. i can’t believe skechers copied them with Bobs.
I love my Toms! Great comfortable shoe and a great cause. What could be better.
THESE ARE SOME FINE SHOES AND THE OWNER IS A PRETTY NEAT PERSON
cute shoes and yes I am ready for spring. I love the little slip ons shoes. Thanks for review.
I have not heard of Toms. They look like they are comfortable and would go with many different outfits.
My 12 year old grand daughter loves Toms shoes they are nice shoes.
I always enter to win a pair bu never do. Guess I’ll have to break down and buy a pair
Keep on writing, great job!
I’ve never heard of Toms but these look really comfy and classy! I am loving the Embroidered Floral Women’s Classics – they’re simply perfect for me!
love toms shoes 🙂