Hey Moms – What does Mother’s Day mean to you? Disney Junior invites parents nationwide to submit a photo of themselves and their child/children (ages two to seven) into the Be Part of the Magic Mother’s Day Celebration for a chance to be featured on TV during the week of Mother’s Day. How it works – Photos and stories will be accepted April 1 -May 6, 2011. Simply upload a photo of yourself with your kid(s) and tell us what makes this holiday special to you. Then, tune-in to Disney Junior on Disney Channel the week of Mother’s Day to see if your photo is featured! Submit your photo to Disney Junior
- You may submit up to three (3) photos
- Photos should contain at least two people – a mother/mother figure and one child (photos of families are okay)
- At least one child in the photo must be between the ages of two and seven (2-7).
- Please steer clear of clothing with BIG logos on it or brand-name products in the background.
- We want to keep you and your kids safe! Only submit photos of your own child and please don’t include anything with your child’s full name, your address, or your location in the picture.
- Submit photos that have lots of expression and have fresh and happy faces that represent the Disney Junior brand!
- Upon successful submission and approval, you can see your picture the contest gallery pages. Please note, the photo approval process may take up to 24 hours.