- Boats. Apparently, February is a big month for boat shows, so in March, a lot of the boats that didn’t sell are going to have their prices dropped. If you were planning on buying a boat for summertime fun, now would be a great time to see what you can find on sale.
- Golf Clubs. Even if it’s not golf season where you live, the golf shops are gearing up for high season by offering this season’s new clubs. They probably have clubs leftover from last year, though, and those will be in the clearance section! If you’re looking to add to your collection or take up golf as a new hobby this year, go take a look!
- Luggage. Everyone is done traveling for the holiday season, and summer vacations haven’t begun yet, so the demand, and therefore the prices, for luggage are low. Check the condition of your luggage, and if it’s time for a new set or a few new pieces, now’s a good time to buy.
- Frozen Foods. Did you know that March is National Frozen Foods Month? This prompts grocery stores to slap sale signs all over their freezer cases, and should prompt you to stock up!
- Vacuums and Cleaning Supplies. You know what spring brings: spring cleaning! Retailers know this and want you to buy vacuum cleaners, cleaning chemicals and other items that you’ll use to banish dirt from your home just in time to throw the windows open and enjoy the fresh spring breezes.
- Valentine’s Day Leftovers. During the first part of the month, you can still get leftover chocolates, perfume and jewelry that didn’t sell in time for Valentine’s Day. After you get all of that cleaning done, treat yourself with something just for you!
You can also check out last year’s recommendations, as many of them will apply to this year, too!
Have you stumbled onto any other things to buy on sale in March? Share them with our other readers by leaving a comment below!