Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Recipe – Ingredients needed
- 1 box of Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix
can of Libby’s Pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese 8 oz for the frosting
- 1/2 stick of Butter for the frosting (optional)
- 2 cups or Powdered sugar (you can use up to 4 cups if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
In a large bowl whisk together cake mix, eggs, water, oil, vanilla
- Add the pumpkin mixture and stir till all lumps are gone
- line a muffin pan with paper liners. Fill cups about 3/4 full. This batter make 15-20 standard sized cupcakes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 (F) degrees for 23-25 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack and let cool completely.
These pumpkin spice cupcakes are great without frosting but the kids insisted on it. For the frosting we used a bar of cream cheese, 1 tsp of vanilla and cinnamon, sugar and half a stick of butter. Once it is mixed all together put it in a freeze size ziplock bag and cut a small hole in the bottom corner and swirl the frosting along the top of as many cupcakes as you like! I hope you enjoy these easy to make pumpkin spice cupcakes as much as we do!